Singapore Motor Car Insurance we Source and Compare, then give you the BEST 3 motor car Insurance Quotes!


Car Insurance for Employment Pass & Work Permit Holders

Thank you for considering us as your choice of motor car insurance renewals in Singapore.

For individuals on employment pass and work permits,

We'll need the following information:

For your driving experience, please advise (where applicable):

  1. Do you hold any Singapore license (or if you have a converted license)? If yes, please state the date of issue.
  2. If you hold an international license, please advise the country of issue, and is the license based on left-hand or right-hand drive?
  3. Any claims over the last three(3) years in Singapore or overseas?

Please provide us with the answers, under "Remarks" at the bottom of the form.

Click here to go back to the form

** EP/WP holders should have at least 1 year of residence in Singapore.

Thank you.

We'll go the extra mile for you.

3carquotes team